If you are not satisfied with your purchase then you can contact us within 14 days and we will do our best to rectify the problem
Please keep in mind that if products need be returned, they are returned at the cost of the customer. They must be in the original packaging and condition. If the packaging is damaged we may charge you a re-packing fee.
CANCELLING YOUR ORDER
Order cancellations must be made by Telephone or by Email
General Terms and Conditions
- Customers are required to pay by credit card/debit card at the time of ordering.
- Prices quoted are all-inclusive & delivered unless otherwise stated
- The customer is made fully aware that it is their responsibility to know if they are in a smoke controlled area. The company accepts no responsibility for customers burning non smokeless fuels inside smoke control areas
- Delivery of pallets will be made on a kerb side delivery basis and will be the customer’s responsibility to move the coal from the place of delivery to the place of storage.
- Delivery vehicles use tail lift offloading, and it must be emphasised that the delivery vehicle must be able to park in the area where the delivery is to be made. A pallet truck is then used to manoeuvre the goods off the tail lift to the kerbside delivery point. The customer, or somebody appointed by the customer, should be at the delivery point to accept the delivery. The delivery drivers are only contracted to deliver the goods kerbside. The goods will be palletised and shrink wrapped.
- *The kerbside delivery point must be flat and hardstanding . We cannot deliver to hills, slopes, inclines or gravel. If you have any concerns over the delivery you must contact the company .
- The company accepts no responsibility for injury or damage caused to persons or equipment whilst on company premises.